Showing all 2 results
The Lokki Lis Nd:Yap (Yttrium – Aluminum – Perovskite) laser is a pulsed laser transmitted by optical fiber with a wavelength 1.34 µm.
Nd:YAP LASER has a patented wavelength of 1.34µm*
This multidisciplinary laser is perfect for minimally invasive surgical and endoscopic procedures.
20 times more absorbed by water than 1.06 µm lasers • Low thermal diffusion • Reduced healing time and post-operative pain
• Thin, flexible silica optical fiber transmits laser beam
• Bare (contact) fibre allows for precise cutting and vaporisation
• Gas-cooled fibre (non-contact) provides a stable effect for coagulation and vaporisation
• Efficient control of severe bleeding – most effective hemostatis compared to other surgical lasers
• Soft tissue resection and coagulation
• Hard tissue resection and coagulation
• Easy modification of laser power density by operator • Very low necrosis effect due to water absorption and pulse mode of emission.
• No electrical or ionizing effect. Computerized Keyboard Preset parameters – 30 Hz (thermal action) – 10 Hz (superficial thermal action) – 5 Hz (mechanical action) Three power levels for each mode Foot pedal control Size 18/21/31.5 in Weight 121 lbs Standard Accessories – gas cooled fiber – bare fiber – safety glasses
Type Nd: Yap Wavelength 1.34 µm
Average Power 20 W
Peak Power 4 kW
Pulse Duration 200 µs
Repetition Rate 5, 10, 30 Hz
Aiming Laser 655 nm, 3 mW
Silica Optical Fiber
Built in gas feeding system
Power 110 – 120 V, 60 Hz
Built in cooling system
– 30 Hz (thermal action)
– 10 Hz (superficial thermal action)
– 5 Hz (mechanical action)
Three power levels for each mode
Foot pedal control Size 18/21/31.5 in
Weight 121 lbs
Standard Accessories –
gas cooled fiber – bare fiber – safety glasses
Dental lasers designed by Dentists, for Dentists
ZOLAR’S dental lasers are designed by dentists, for dentists; the result of 20 years of research.
The Photon (3W), which has 21 preset settings and the Photon Plus (10W), which has an additional bleaching capability. Settings are editable with password protection.
The portable systems are described as easy to navigate, with user-friendly settings and built-in tutorials. The units work on both battery and mains power.
Fibres are available in 200, 400 and 600 micron. Disposable fibre tips are also available with bent angles for specific procedures;
A wireless foot pedal; safety goggles; a stand alone, bleaching handpiece; and a carry case.
The lasers are on offer for sale in UK by Elexadent.
Part of the Dental Laser Range