The Elexa® 17S New
The best well-built European Dental Chair on the Market Today! UK Designed, European Manufactured of fully European Components
The Elexa Smart 17S is Elexadent’s latest product release. A recognized brand for superiority, the best-rated unit for dental professionals utilizing the latest in LED patient lamp technology and built of fully European components with Tecnodent (Italy) chair at the heart of its elegant design.
A recognized brand for superiority, best-rated unit for dental professionals on the market today utilizing the latest in LED patient lamp technology, built of fully European components with Tecnodent chair at the heart of its elegant design.
Elexa® is Elexadent’s registered UK trade mark for dental products.
The dental Unit was designed to provide the highest reliability and performance that would be expected of the latest European components integrated into this unit such as Tecnodent, Cattani, Durr, Medtronic and Faro.
This makes the full package stand out in the premium dental market for its highest quality at best design finished superiority while maintaining a great value for money.
Elexa SMART 17S NEW Dental Unit Comprise:
- Hanging Water Unit
- Cuspidor ceramic bowl on rotary with rinsing and cup filling electronic control
- Water or air saliva ejector of ejector-type on rotating assistant arm
- Distilled water system, 2 litres
- Dental patient lamp MAIA LED light
- Pneumatic foot control
- Doctor Table with Lower or Upper delivery of hoses on pantograph arm with pneumatic brake, including:
– X-ray viewer;
– Control panel to control chair and operation, with adjustment of all dynamic instruments power and ENDO function;
– 3-way syringe DCI;
– One turbine pneumatic line (silicone hose)
- Patient Chair STING Basic Version (Tecnodent), including:
– Completely electromechanical lifting and movements of backrest; program to reset to «O» position;
– Foot control on chair base;
– Safety stop on base;
– Safety stop on backrest;
– Flat headrest rotatable in one plane;
– Wide backrest of chair
– Patient arm rest.