The high and dry of high performance V suction systems: proven throughout the world
Hygienic and ergonomic approach to preparation
Today it’s regarded as a matter of course but in the Sixties it was looked on a minor revolution: carrying out treatment with the patient in a supine position. An effective suction system is a prerequisite for the continuous, ergonomic and infection-proof treatment of the recumbent patient by the dentist who is seated.
For four treatment chairs and six treatment rooms.
- Voltage (V) 400
- Frequency (Hz) 50
- Current consumption (A) 3,5
- Electrical power (kW) 1,9
- Max. fluid throughflow rate(l/min) 16
- Noise level1 (dB(A)) approx. 66 dB(A) without housing,
- approx. 5 dB(A) with housing
- Dimensions H 52 x W 41 x D 42 cm (without cond. separator)
- H 57 x W 62 x D 42 cm (with cond. separator)
- H 55 x W 49 x D 53 cm (with housing)
- Weight 33 kg without housing, with housing 43 kg
Part of the Durr Dental Range