The high and dry of high performance V suction systems: proven throughout the world
Hygienic and ergonomic approach to preparation
Today it’s regarded as a matter of course but in the Sixties it looked on a minor revolution: carrying out treatment with the patient in a supine position. An effective suction system is a prerequisite for the continuous, ergonomic and infection-proof treatment of the recumbent patient by the dentist who is seated.
For one treatment chair and one treatment room.
- Voltage 230 V 1 ~
- Frequency 50 / 60 Hz
- Current consumption 2,9 – 3,7 A
- Electrical power 0,58 – 08 kW
- Rotational speed 2.850 (rpm)
- Vacuum set 180 mbar (without NLV)
- Duty cycle 100% (S1)
- Noise level 63 – 65 dB(A), with housing 54 – 56 dB(A)
- Dimensions H 37 x W 31 x D 31 cm (without cond. collector)
- H 43 x W 38 x D 43 cm (with cond. collector)
- H 51 x W 36 x D 36 cm (with housing)
- Weight 12,5 kg, with housing 20 kg
Part of the Durr Dental Range.