VSA suction systems for the dental practice Top suction machines
Key features of Dürr Dental
- VSA suction systems
- High-quality, robust motors
- Reliability in continuous operation
- Impellers made of coated aluminium (VS 900 /
- VS 1200 S) or extremely corrosion resistant plastic
- (VS 300 S, VSA 300 S, VS 600)
- High suction performance reached within seconds
- Flexible installation possibilities
- Common drive unit for separation and vacuum
- Generation ensures great economy and operational reliability whilst taking up the minimum amount of space
- High foam compatibility thanks to the innovative
- 2-stage separating system.
For one treatment chair and one treatment room.
- Voltage 230 V 1~
- Frequency 50 – 60 Hz
- Current consumption 2,9 – 3,7 A
- Electrical power 0,58 – 0,8 kW
- Rotational speed 2.850 (rpm)
- Duty cycle 100% (S1)
- Noise level 63 – 65 dB(A), with housing 54 – 56 dB(A)
Weight 12,5 kg, with housing 20 kg
Part of the Durr Dental Range.